Monday, April 09, 2007

Mathematics Study Guide

Before Spring Break, I gave the students a double-sided paper that is a study guide for fifth-grade mathematics. I hope that you have already seen this document and that it has been helpful to you and your child.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, they will receive pages 3 and 4 of that document. Please ask to see this paper as it should be a valuable resource for you and your child, not just to prepare for the STAR test, but as a resource to keep, and to see just how much mathematics your child is expected to learn this year. Please note the key standards; these are the important ones for your child to master this year.

In previous years, I gave students just a one-page math study guide. I have expanded that one page to four. I hope that effort is useful to you and your children. Of course, I have shared this resource with Ms Arios as well so that it benefits all fifth grade students here at Lafayette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home