Friday, September 07, 2007

Welcome! (Newsletter 1, August 2007)

I am using this blog to communicate information to you regarding what your child is learning in fifth grade. In this blog, I am copying my newsletters, weekly in these early weeks of the school year. They will explain my policies and procedures and set expectations. Later newsletters and posts to this blog, monthly or so, will keep you informed on what the students are learning.

Look for my newsletters either in the Wednesday envelope or the Friday folder. As I said, I will also be posting these newsletters on my classroom blog.

You may also communicate with me via e-mail.

I recently changed classrooms from room 27 to room 23, but I am keeping my existing e-mail address and blog address. I’ll apologize in advance for any confusion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home